Thursday, January 20, 2011

36 Weeks Pregnant

36 weeks along now! Time is flying by! I knew it would once the holiday hub-bub was over. About a week ago, I had a horrible bout of the flu and thought Bret might be attempting an appearance. Thankfully, he didn't; and now I've decided I'd rather he wait at least until his due date. If he decides to go a little past it, that's fine with me too. ;) I'm actually feeling very comfortable right now; even more so than I was feeling a month ago! I think Bret 'dropped' or something. Plus, I received some new maternity clothes as a surprise gift and that has definitely had a positive effect on my outlook! ;) Nevertheless, I am going to make an effort to get all the baby things sorted and prepared over the next couple weeks...just in case!

No comments: