Monday, March 12, 2007

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?

I thought this quiz was kind of a fun one! After all, what girl would not want to know which Jane Austen character she most resembles? ;) I'm not sure how accurate this is, but I guess I'll let you decide that. Haha! :) Thank you to Amanda for the idea!



Jenn scored as Marianne Dashwood. Most girls can relate with Marianne on a more personal level than some of Austen's other characters. She represents the emotional longings and struggles that seem to attack and bless us at the same time. Loyal to a fault, passionate for experience and life, and a bit over-emotional, Marianne matures and grows (making her so beloved).

Marianne Dashwood


84%

Elinor Dashwood


78%

Elizabeth Bennet


75%

Jane Bennet


66%

Emma Woodhouse


59%

Charlotte Lucas


41%

Lady Catherine


9%

Which Jane Austen Character are You? (For Females) Long Quiz!!!
created with QuizFarm.com
To learn more about who Marianne Dashwood is (from Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility), follow this link: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/8563/essays/essay7.html

5 comments:

jules said...

i scored 84% jane bennet...
interesting :)
see you SOOOOOOOONNNNNN!!!!!

Tracy said...

I scored 91% Emma Woodhouse. Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it. And I've enjoyed reading your blog though I don't think I've ever commented

Liesl said...

I do like your blog, too! Say hi to Dr. E. Do you have a recital coming up?

Jess said...

haha! jul - i scored 88% jane bennett!! haha! jenn - is that a good thing?

Anonymous said...

I almost tied with Marianne, Emma and Elizabeth. Mariann the most by a little :) i guess we are alike Jenny!! :) that was fun.