Saturday, November 01, 2008

A Few Odds-n-Ends

Here's a few pictures that have shown up on my sister's (and sister-in-law's) blogs/facebook that I thought would be fun to steal and post here. :)

This picture was taken when I went to the Ladies' Retreat with Julia's church in the Amana Colonies. We stopped in one of the clothing stores there and enjoyed looking at all the rich old-lady outfits! We had to be discreet, though, because there were a lot of nice rich old ladies shopping in there at the time! ;)

Here's me and Macy a couple weeks ago at Mom's house

Julie & Me at Mom's house a couple weeks ago. I feel like we don't get to see each other much now that she's living in WI and has a full-time job teaching!

Kaden & I last week. He's such a cutie! Too bad he didn't smile for the picture! You wouldn't know it looking at his face, but we were actually having a lot of fun playing together!

We've been working on teaching Macy to "Sit." She's getting very good at it (especially if she thinks there's a treat involved)! As soon as we say "Sit" she just plops her little behind down on the floor and looks up at us like, "Aren't I a good girl?" The funny part is when she sits on the linoleum floor in the kitchen because her legs slowly slip out from under her!!

And here's my latest video scrapbook of Macy Moments. She's 4 months old already! This video features Macy playing in the leaves, playing with a basketball, chasing cats, watching Jordan leave for work (this has become a routine for her!), sitting on the linoleum floor (notice the legs slipping out from under her!), and playing fetch with Jordan (made more exciting by the added element of jumping off the couch!). She definitely keeps us busy, but we are enjoying her so much!!

This video is 3 minutes long:

2 comments:

Jess said...

i love recap pictures :) it's fun to see little conglomerations of the past few weeks. i can't believe how time is flying and that's it's already been a couple weeks since u've been here! i really enjoyed your new macy video - u've really come a long way, jenn: praising macy for chasing a cat! haha! i never thought that would happen ;) and my all time favorite is when she sits and her back legs spread - that is GREAT! made me laugh outloud :D and she is amazing at fetching! that's so cool! love the post! miss u! <3

Tonya said...

Jenn,
I am a friend of your mom in law and I have to say that it is so cute how you made this video of your first 'kid' and it really cracked me up! Nice blog.
Tonya