Tuesday, December 02, 2008

A VERY SPECIAL Announcement

We're going to have a baby!!

We are anticipating the arrival of Baby Horak around July 22nd, 2009!

It's so exciting to think of the work that God is doing right now to form our baby! No other word can really describe it except amazing!! At this point it is hard to imagine all the ways in which our lives will soon be changing, but we are resting in the fact that the Lord is going to equip us with the strength and wisdom we need to raise a child! We are excited to share our news with you all as we realize that we will definitely need lots of prayer and support from all of our friends and family for the journey ahead. So, please keep us and our grape-sized baby in your prayers and we will definitely be keeping you all updated on here!

13 comments:

Debbie Griffin said...

HOW VERY EXCITING!!!! This very day I was thinking about what fun you'll have blogging about your own baby someday! Yippeee!!! Can't wait to hear more about your baby peanut!

Julia Rabe said...

We are soo excited for you guys!! You both are going to be such great parents to Kaden's NEW and ONLY cousin :D We love you guys, all THREE!

Tara said...

Jenn!!! I am so excited for you!! I know you have been waiting for this for a long time. I will be praying for you. :-D

Sara Marie said...

I am so glad for you guys...I was wondering when but now I know! Congrats!

jules said...

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!! :) i'm just SO SO happy about this!!!!!!!!!!! God has truly blessed. hearing the news on sunday left me SO excited... i keep thinking about it and remembering there's much to pray for as well as be thankful for as the coming months go by. i love you SO much!!! XO

Kristin said...

Congratulations!! We are very happy for you. Hope you are feeling well.

The Tribe said...

Congratulations!! I am so excited for all three of you (and macey too:-)

Unknown said...

I know a zillion people will write to you, but I am so excited for you and was also wondering when I would pull up your blog and read this sort of post. It is such an exciting Journey and it is especially fun to grow in your relationship with your husband through all the changes. How are you feeling? Keep me posted on how you are doing. Yeah!!! I'm so excited

Charity Dawn said...

Oh wow Jenn! The third VoP to have a baby! I'm sooo happy for you! You will be in my prayers!

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Congrats...that is so exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

Jordan and Jenn,
We are so excited for you guys! God is truly blessing you and we will pray for a healthy delivery and that He will prepare you for the long, blessed road ahead!
Love you guys,
Bobby

Jess said...

YAY YAY YAY!!! i just CAN't wait to SEE it! i'm glad u have the little babystrology countdown -that's so fun! you're so creative w/your blog! i love u guys SO much! congratulations! xoxo EEEEHHH!!! :D

JBWCSC said...

Congratulations Jordan and Jenn! Exciting news for sure! Look forward to hearing progress!