Thursday, March 05, 2009

Craigslist Comes Through Again!

I'm just so excited about this, so I had to share it!  Ever since I found our bedroom furniture on Craigslist, I have become a huge fan of the site.  After we moved into our house, I started looking for a bed for our guest bedroom. We bought a mattress & boxspring on Craigslist about a month ago (took a while to find something decent at a price I was willing to spend), and then I started looking for some bedding to put on it.  Have you looked at comfortors lately?!  They're expensive!  And if you want to get a matching pillow sham or something, the price is pretty much ridiculous.  It took a long time, but this set finally popped up on Craigslist at the end of last week.  It was purchased for $400 by a furniture store to put on one of their displays.  I'm not sure how old it is, but it's never been 'used,' just looked at!  There are seven pillows, a down comfortor with a duvet cover, and a bedskirt!  It looks so nice!!  Total cost for bed and bedding:  $135!!  Once again, THANK YOU, Craigslist!  :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go----It is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so happy for you, Jenny!!
Love, Mom R.