Friday, February 27, 2015

Bret's Fourth Birthday

Bret's birthday was a wonderful event this year!  Since he has been in the throes of an obsession with mail for the last several months, I decided to put out a special request to all our friends and family to drop a note in the mail for Bret for his birthday.  And OH MY!  Did the birthday mail ever pour in!?  We seriously have the sweetest friends and family!  Bret had over 40 pieces of mail by the time it was all over!  And he LOVED every single piece!!  Serena & Cody were very happy and excited for him, and it was a joyous thing to check the mailbox on the days surrounding Bret's birthday!

Even months later, Bret still remembers the people who sent him mail.  I mentioned my cousin Kimberly (whom he has never met) in October, and Bret said, "Oh!  I know her!  She sent me birthday mail, right?"

Last night as a 3-year-old!

The traditional sibling shot  ;)

Sweet dreams on the birthday pillow case!  ;)

More mail!!!

Birthday cake!!!

Such a sweetheart!

Opening presents!

Bret was lucky to have Grammie AND Aunt Jessica come visit for his birthday!

Aunt Jessica wore footie jammies TOO!!!!  The kids loved that!  ;)

More presents!  Bret got his teddy bear John, too.  I wish I had a picture of that!  He LOVES John dearly!


No comments: