Saturday, March 16, 2013

Bumbo Baby

I picked up a "Playmobil" catalog at our local toy store, and it's been an awesome potty pastime!  The kids LOVE looking at all the scenes...and to tell you the truth, I do too!!  Such neat toys!  Too bad they're so pricey!

Cody-Bear started scooting ever so little last Saturday!  Then, we went on our little trip to Iowa, where he showed off a little for Aunt Julie.  Unfortunately, he got pretty sick the last day we were there, and he hasn't been happy enough to play on the floor all week.  :(  So, no more scooting for now, but I'm sure once he's feeling better he's really going to be taking off!!

Okay, this just CRACKS. ME. UP!!!  When we put Cody in the Bumbo, we actually have to push his fat little legs into the openings.  Then, obviously, to take him out, we have to pop the seat off of him!  It's SO funny!  I can't believe the meat on this kid!

1 comment:

jules said...

Hahaa I especially love the last picture of Jordy trying to 'shake' him out! LOL! Also, I remember you telling me about how fun those magazines are... it's good Bret likes them so he can pass the time on the potty!