Wednesday, September 09, 2015

Cody's Third Birthday

Cody was SO ready for his birthday by the time it rolled around! With Serena's birthday still fresh in his memory, he knew what fun he was in for and could hardly wait...especially for the CAKE!

Cody's Birthday Interview

The day turned out to be pretty special for me because Jordan took Serena & Bret with him to train dogs, so I had the Codybear all to myself for most of the day!  We read books, played, and (most importantly to Cody) made CAKE!


As is our tradition, I measured and weighed Cody and he came out at 37 1/4" tall (50%) and 34.5 lbs (80%). We also took some pictures of the Three Munchkins and the Birthday Boy on the special birthday pillow case! ;)



Still sleeping in a crib! Awwwwe!
I took lots of cake pictures!  I couldn't help it!






Cody was such a sweet little Birthday Boy!  He loved his little presents!  And all the special attention!  And the CAKE!  ;)

Serena made this birthday hat for Cody!

No comments: